Job: Outside Sales Representative
|Title||Outside Sales Representative|
Description Description We are looking for an Outside, Market Research Sales Representative who is comfortable taking an analytical approach to selling by really researching our clients’ needs. Company has a niche in the packaging industry selling packaging solutions. Our packaging solutions can be applied to almost all industries/products based upon thorough research and investigative applications. Currently 60% of our customers are in the printing industry; the other 40% of clients span all types of manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail, and any other product-selling businesses.
This position will be 50% on the road performing sales calls and demonstrations. You will be fully trained on our automated system packaging machines. In addition, the ideal sales candidate will be given sales training with a coach.
Company pays for all travel expenses, a car allowance of $400 a month plus gas cards, a cell phone, lap top and any entertaining expenses. The ideal candidate for this opportunity can reasonably expect to make six figures in the second year.
RequirementsDriven Sales Person